Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This is why I HATE letting them play with scissors . . .

It always turns bad. In fact, this is probably the first time I've let them have scissors since that last time. And Chantel is soooo upset about it and doesn't understand why I can't fix it. I just don't understand why she would stand still long enough to let her sister do it. And the sister that did it is pointing the finger at the baby (yeah right!). And they were so nicely making cards at the table one minute (right beside me!) when it suddenly turned into this.

2 comments:

Pauline Perh said...

Well.... if they need scissors again... maybe you can get them children safe scissors, I mean the type that is totally made of plastic, including the blade.

Sue said...

she sure does look upset! let her wear that shirt again the next time they have scissors....just a thought...