Tuesday, February 6, 2007

girls caught in play . . .

It's not very often that I get to snap a picture without the girls noticing. As you can tell from the second pic, they love to pose for the camera!

We had a nice lazy day today. Chantel hasn't been feeling a hundred percent the last few days so we missed Bible study and story hour this morning because I didn't want her sharing her runny nose or catching another bug on top of what she already has. The girls played nicely and I got to sleep in, they napped late and long while I read my book and I can't believe it's almost 5 o'clock already! But a casserole is in the oven and my kitchen's clean - it's amazing what you can get done without any plans for the day. I start my annual tax season work in a couple days so things will be busy until the end of April and then the new baby comes. I guess today was the calm before the storm!

We've also been busy this past weekend with the possibility of moving into another house soon. We happened to see a house in our neighbourhood that we really like. It's a split entry - so the upstairs is pretty much the same layout as we have now, and then the downstairs has the laundry, an extra bedroom, a second family room, and storage room. It's a single garage again but has a second driveway that leads to the fence and on the other side of the fence is a concrete pad. Brad is hoping to add a shop in a few years so he can take some jobs from home. The backyard is bigger and has a shed and playhouse for the girls. So we're really excited and the whole thing happened really fast. We put in an offer that was accepted, put our house on the market and got an offer - all in two days! And to think a week ago that we weren't even thinking about moving. But the house was just what we wanted at the right price. Now if everything goes well, then hopefully we can be all settled in before this baby makes an appearance. We have until next week before all the conditions are removed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definetely my grand girls!
Love Mom