Tuesday, April 8, 2008

a busy weekend . . .

After a busy weekend - Brad had Sat & Mon off - so I guess it felt busy since it was so long, I am finally settling into my new week. I hope to finish off a couple sewing projects, get some more done on an auction quilt, and get my house back in order. I'm also looking forward to my day off on Saturday - a full day of scrapbooking at a Scrap n' Craft.

This past weekend, Brad's brother Rob came for a visit. We had a pretty packed weekend and among some of the stuff we did Brad took Rob golfing, out to watch a hockey game, and as a family we went to Science World yesterday. The girls loved it and keep asking to go back again - too bad we forgot the camera.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Sounds busy but fun. The girls look like they are enjoying a story read by Uncle Rob. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rebecca...did you end up finding some coupons for Science World? Glad the girls loved it!
Jen