Friday, April 11, 2008

Now that I crawl . . . I can also get stuck!


And this is the loaf of bread I made last night. I used to use my breadmaker here and there but it always turned out a little too crusty and uneaten and then the machine broke. Then recently I picked up a breadmaker off of cheapcycle but for some reason the baking cycle doesn't work properly and it looks like a hard doughy mess when done. So instead I used the dough cycle and then baked it in the oven - problem solved! The crust is soft, the bread tastes better than store-bought and my house smells amazing. I think I found my new favorite toy. I now have plans to make cinnamon raisin bread, cheese bread, and try some of my epicure spices like cheese chive and bacon bread, etc, etc.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Yeah, Alyssa looks a little stuck...I'm sure not the first or last time it will happen. I can smell the bread all the way out here Becca! Have fun experimenting with the spices.